Sunday, October 25, 2015

Addie's Christmas Shop Sneak Peak!!!

Hi Friends!

I wanted to post a sneak peak of some of the many amazing goods available for purchase at Addie's Christmas Shop!  We have items from 18 different countries, supporting at least 25 different ministries.  These ministries are mostly organizations that provide dignified work to men and women who are overcoming poverty, addiction, exploitation, and other difficult circumstances.  They are providing the hope of Jesus to people who are desperate for Him.  When you purchase an item at Addie's Christmas shop, 100% of the money you spend will be donated to other incredible ministries and missions.  We are so excited about this event and hope you are, too!  Check out my other posts on this blog to learn more about our heart behind this!  And get excited- look at just a small portion of the amazing gifts you can find at Addie's Christmas Shop!







1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful idea! I wish I was there so I could shop with you! It all looks awesome and I enjoyed reading your beautiful posts about Addie and Ellie. -mindy

    ReplyDelete